|H. 26 Muharram 1440||No: HTS 1440 / 03|
|M. Saturday, 06 October 2018|
Press Conference Address of the Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan Launching the Party’s Campaign entitled:
Real Change is a Promise and an Obligation
Praise be to Allah who sent His Messenger with the clear truth (Haq), and sent with him a Method (Minhaj) that turned the Arabs’ decline into revival never witnessed by history before. And peace and blessing be on the one sent as a mercy to mankind, the pioneer of change on the basis of the Deen, and the one who brings mankind out of the falsehood of desires to the light of certainty (yaqeen), and peace and blessings be on his family, and blessed companions and those who follow them to Day of Judgment.
Respected Attendance, Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh
The situation that Sudan has succumbed to is no secret to you: the political chaos, the economic collapse that led to prices spiraling out of control, the control of the dollar, the spread of corruption, the increased corruption, worsening the dire situation; people are tired and frail, in addition to the absence of safety and security inside the country's capital. The recent incident of the shaving of heads, the flogging of people on the streets, the dissociation of the government from those who carried out these acts and denial of their links to any security body, and branding them as uncontrollable criminals, is not far from us.
For decades this reality have exhausted those seeking to solve these problems, because the solutions they embraced were based on contrary basis to the creed of the Ummah, and are based on the separation of the Deen from life. Thus, they separated the Deen from politics, this is the doctrine of greedy capitalism, which plunders the wealth of the vulnerable nations, and impose its ideas and solutions upon them, exacerbating the crises. This is in the lands that were supposed to be leading the nations and people, because it led them by its accurate thoughts, and honest solutions, when it had a state, the Khilafah state (Caliphate); which was the leader in the world, a state that spread Good and justice between people.
The rulers of Sudan have failed to solve people’s problems, because they have combined the elements of failure, and they can be summed up in the following:
1. Making the corrupt reality the source of the solutions, rather than being the subject to be treated with solutions, taken from the Ideology of the great Islam.
2. They narrowed down the horizon of solutions by restricting it within the box of the same failed solutions, repeating the same failed solutions times and times again.
3. Their commitment in the implementation of the International Monetary Fund recommendations, such as floating the price of the currency, lifting the subsidies, reducing spending on education and health, and all aspects of care.
4. The submission to the instructions of the Kafir West, and its control over the state policies and following the West in legislation and laws, and the so-called human rights and women rights, on the basis of the culture of the Kafir West.
5. The leaders of the state’s worry over the agenda of the West to gain its pleasure, instead of solving the people’s problems, this is why their efforts are directed towards: solving the problem of war in southern Sudan, and fighting terrorism, and protecting the interests and the citizens of the United States, and fighting the so-called illegal immigration, instead of putting serious effort to solve the problems of their citizens.
To sum up, these politicians, their greatest wish is to achieve the satisfaction of America and the West! Instead of pleasing Allah (swt) by looking after the affairs of the citizens, that Al-Jabbar of the heavens and the earth will account them for.
As for the reality of the problem, it is the thinking that is distant from the method of Allah Azza Wa Jal, and limiting the thinking within the box of the capitalist ideology, which is itself the disease, like in the saying: “he cured me with the disease!”
Due to our responsibility in Hizb ut Tahrir/ Wilayah of Sudan, being a political party based on the ideology of the great Islam, and taking the Islamic creed alone as the basis for the solutions for reality, we call everyone to work with us for the correct change that will revive us and make us return as in the past the best nation brought to mankind.
In this press conference we announce the launch of a big campaign to show how is the real change achieved? And what is the Shariah method, means and styles that must be followed to get to this objective? This is by showing the Islamic rulings of politics, economy, social rules and others. We chose this title for this campaign: Real Change is a Promise and an Obligation.
The obligation of change emanates from our duty to rule by Islam, and live our lives by the rules and systems of Islam, Allah (swt) says:
﴿وَأَنِ احْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَنْ يَفْتِنُوكَ عَنْ بَعْضِ مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ أَنْ يُصِيبَهُمْ بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ وَإِنَّ كَثِيراً مِنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ﴾
“And judge, [O Muhammad], between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has revealed to you. And if they turn away - then know that Allah only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient” [Al-Ma’ida: 49]
Any system not built on the basis of Islam is therefore false, rather every rule, even if it is in one issue and it is not from Islam or built on it, it is falsehood, Allah (swt) says:
﴾ فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الْحَقِّ إِلا الضَّلالُ ﴿“And what can be beyond truth except error?” [Yunus: 32]
The reason why the real change is a promise, it is because Allah (swt) promised His worshipping believers who implement Islam - all its rules and systems - in their life the empowerment and ruling of the land, Allah (swt) says:
﴿وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَى لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْناً يَعْبُدُونَنِي لا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئاً وَمَنْ كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ﴾
“Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient” [An-Nur: 55].
Hizb ut Tahrir’s campaign in Wilayah of Sudan will be as follows with Allah’s support and success:
1. Seminars, lectures, conferences, and circles in mosques and universities, to introduce the real change, and to make the people carry the responsibility of this divine obligation.
2. Leaflets distribution and stickers with ideas and rules to consolidate the concepts of Islam about life and its systems, and to reject other alien thoughts, misconceptions that are misleading, in public places and bus terminals and others.
3. Pickets and marches, raising banners that contain Islamic thoughts, and solutions for the bad reality experienced by the Ummah.
4. Displaying banners in prominent places, at the entrances and exits of the capital, in its three cities, heralding the real change required, and calls for working for it ... in addition to other activities ... And before all this, to contact people individually and collectively, everywhere and anytime, showing them their responsibility to work for change.
In conclusion, we must trust that real change will be achieved inevitably, as soon as the laws of Islam and its solutions are put into practice and implemented to regulate life. This is what the Prophet (saw) did in Medina (Al-Muawarah) thus achieving a radical change in the life of humanity, because of His (saw) work a third of the population of the earth believed in “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah”, and their lives have changed from the abhorrent ignorance to the Ideology of the great Islam. And we ask Allah Al-Ali Al-Qadeer, to give us all the success to work for His (swt) pleasure, and to perform our obligation for change on the basis of the great Islam. And Allah is capable of this matter.
Wasalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
Tel: 0912240143- 0912377707
|E-Mail: [email protected]|