بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir / Indian Subcontinent of India:
A massive campaign marking the centennial of the First World War and the demolition of the Khilafah (Caliphate)
Hizb ut Tahrir in the Subcontinent of India is organizing in these upcoming days a mass campaign to commemorate the centennial of the end of the First World War, which resulted in the abolition of the Khilafah (Caliphate) and the destruction of the pillars of the Islamic State, which was established by the Messenger of Allah (saw), at the recruits of a handful of Arab traitors represented by the horrendous Hussein bin Ali and his children, and a handful of Turk traitors represented the criminal of the century, the deceased Mustafa Kamal.
Asking Allah (swt) for success of the message of Islam and Muslims
Monday, 04 Rabi al Awwal 1440 AH - 12 November 2018 CE
- Public Awareness Campaign & its Objectives -
The hidden facts about World War!
World War I and the Caliphate
Trailer WHY DID THE OTTOMAN KHILAFAH ENTER THE WAR?
Trailer WHAT IS CALIPHATE?
- Wilayah Pakistan: Battle of Badr!
- The Concept of Humanity is only Complete with Islam
- Wilayah Pakistan: The Awaited Heroes of the Armed Forces!
- The Khilafah will Build a Strong Economy for the Ummah through the Unification of the Current States as one Resourceful State
- UPDATED Wilayah Sudan: Coverage of the Press Conference on the message of Hizb ut Tahrir to the President of the Sudanese Military Council Abdel-Fattah Burhan